AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Capital Forum China 2017
15 - 16 March 2017, China World Summit Wing, Beijing
Now in its 16th year, the AVCJ China Forum is the premier gathering of the China's most influential private equity GPs and LPs, government regulators, senior corporate executives and other professionals for two days of mind-provoking debate, in-depth discussion on market trends, networking and more.
Join 360 delegates for two days of in-depth discussions and networking to equip private equity and venture capital investors with the knowledge and contacts to take on the opportunities in China for 2017.
Hot Topics Covered Include:
- Hear how the leading GPs and LPs view the global private equity landscape and what opportunities and challenges lies for 2017
- Explore strategies that can best capitalize on the China's consumer opportunities
- Find out how to continue delivering alpha in a slow-growth environment
- Uncover the secrets of Chinese distress debt and mezzanine financing
- Understand the expectations of international and local Chinese LPs
- Discover why Chinese corporates continue to be the dominant force in global M&A
- Discuss exit options and IPO outlook for 2017/18