Creating harmony for long-term growth
30-31 May, 2013
Park Hyatt Beijing
Charles R. Kaye
Don't miss hearing Charles R. Kaye in a rare conference appearance in China!
Register now to attend the 12th Annual AVCJ China Private Equity & Venture Forum.
Despite fears of an economic slowdown in China, the country's private equity industry continues to grow by leaps and bounds. With Renminbi and US dollar funds raising ever larger funds, the market now faces - in theory - the biggest capital overhang since its inception. As a result, valuations have soared. Yet, investors continue to identify opportunities in high-growth industries and look poised to secure profitable exits.
Attendees will have the unrivalled opportunity to hear honest dialogue about this complex and compelling market from the leading GPs on the ground, as well as from some of the biggest domestic and international institutional investors.
Topics at the forum will include:
- Is the growth that China's private equity industry has seen in the past two years sustainable in the long-term?
- Is outward investment the first step toward China building globally recognised brands?
- Will Chinese insurers become a key source of capital in the private equity sector over the next five years?
- How will tax policy, the amendment of the securities law, and the reforms in the capital market impact private equity?
- Is the slowdown in domestic economic growth a concern for private equity?
- How do RMB fund managers differentiate themselves among competitors? Is RMB investing essential to success in China?
- How can private equity help Chinese companies expand overseas?
- What returns can LPs expect from China in the current environment?
- Exit strategies and methods
Co-President, WARBURG PINCUS
Managing Director & Head of Emerging Markets, CHINA INVESTMENT CORPORATION
Managing Director, Private Equity Group, JP MORGAN ASSET MANAGEMENT
Partner, LGT CAPITAL PARTNERS
Senior Advisor, QIC
Vice President, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS (ASIA) LIMITED
Partner, COLLER CAPITAL
Founder & Managing Partner, AXIOM ASIA PRIVATE CAPITAL
Founder & Executive Chairman, ADVEQ MANAGEMENT AG
Managing Director, HARBOURVEST PARTNERS (ASIA) LIMITED
Director, BLACKROCK PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNERS (ASIA)
Director and Head, EMALTERNATIVES ASIA, Managing Partner, YIMEI CAPITAL
Managing Director, SIGULER GUFF & COMPANY
Managing Director and CEO, CAPITAL DYNAMICS CHINA
Senior Industry Professionals
Managing Director, DUFF & PHELPS
Partner, SHEARMAN & STERLING LLP
Founding Managing Partner, ID TECHVENTURES LTD.
Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, HAO CAPITAL
Co-founder and Managing Partner, NEW PACIFIC CONSULTING
Partner, GGV CAPITAL
Senior M&A Tax Partner, KPMG
President, FCC PARTNERS Chairman, TAIWAN MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS AND PRIVATE EQUITY COUNCIL
Head of Merchant Banking Division, GOLDMAN SACHS
Member of KKR and CEO, KKR GREATER CHINA
Partner, NEWQUEST CAPITAL PARTNER
Senior Business Attorney, COOLEY LLP
Co-Founder and Managing Director, LIGHTSPEED CHINA PARTNERS
Senior Managing Director, BDA
Managing Principal & Head of China, GAW CAPITAL PARTNERS
Managing Director, Head of Investor Relations, CDH INVESTMENTS
Managing Director, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS
Partner, UNITAS CAPITAL
Founding Partner & Chairman, OFC
President, Private Equity Funds Management, CITIC PE
Partner-in-Charge of Private Equity, KPMG
Founding Partner and CEO, ABAX GLOBAL CAPITAL
Investment Director, ALLIANZ CAPITAL PARTNERS
Partner, LUNAR CAPITAL
Founder & Managing Partner, KEYTONE VENTURES
Co-Founder and CEO, CENTURY BRIDGE CAPITAL